Batch 1 : 12th January 2019
Batch 2 : 20th January 2019
Batch 3 : 28th January 2019
Call / Watsapp –
Soumik – +919830515822
Ispita – +919051307736
Write to us at – email@example.com
Region :- Leh, Ladakh, J & K
Duration :- 9 Days
Grade :- Difficult
Max Altitude :- 11,123 Ft.
Approx Trekking Km :- 75 Kms
Day 01: Arrival in Leh (3500 m)
Altitude 11,400 ft. Keep your woollen cap and gloves handy at Airport. . Foreigner, a copy of passport and visa. Network is available (only post-paid)ATM is available. Visit of any very high altitude place or pass is not advisable. Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited. Spend the day in the room itself to acclimatize. (Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places) Spend the day in the room itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotelSituated at an altitude of 3500m, the day will be spent soaking in the sights and sounds of Leh while at the same time, getting the body acclimatized to the oxygen levels. The Shanti Stupa and Leh market square will give you a good feel of the surroundings and the people. Get outside to stay acquainted with the temperature. Explore market and get your missing stuff from the market
*Day 2: Acclimatization Day
Rest Day/Acclimatization Day. You can go around for sightseeing, but going at high altitude pass is not recommended. You need to perform your medical checkup in LEH as per new Govt regulations. You need to be physically fit for this trek.
Day 3: Departing from Leh
Leh – Chilling – Tilat do – Tsomo Paldar (Drive/3-4 hrs & Trek/3hr)11,000ft to 10,390ft.
– Stay in tent.We start off from Leh and head out towards the start point of our trek at Tilat do. En route, we will pass Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and the confluence of the Zanskar and Indus rivers just before Nimu. Once past Chilling, we arrive at Tilat do. You will commence one to 2 hour trek till Tsomo Paldar. We take our first baby steps on the frozen river, so be prepared for some slips and falls! Walking in gumboots too will take a while, so be patient as it’s only your first day for long trek. We start off along the left bank, past the cascading waters of the Zanskar river and frozen waterfalls until we set up camp at Tsomo Paldar. Our camp site is on a piece of flat land high above, giving you a stunning view of bend of the river.
Tsomo Paldar – Tibb Cave (Trek 9-10 km. / 4-5 hours)10,390ft to 10,760ft.
– Stay in tent.Rising early would have its perks as the sun comes out from behind the mountains and lights up the valley. It will also help your body get used to the cold. Aching bones, if any, will be sorted by some scrumptious breakfast as the Zanskar comes to life with the rising sun. A relatively easy day of walking past higher waterfalls will get you to Tibb Cave, which lies at the intersection of two valleys. An evening walk down any one of them can make for good exploration.
*Day 5: Tibb Cave – Nyerak (Trek 10-11 km. / 5-6 hours)
10,760ft to 11,100ft.
– Stay in tent.It’s the most eagerly awaited day, especially because en route Nyerak – the first village of Zanskar – is a stunning frozen waterfall. While the ones you have seen so far are from high up, this one is also several feet in length which makes it one of the most picturesque sights on the trek. Just ahead of it is Nyerak, and while we camp by the river, a short walk early next morning will take you back to civilization for the first time in almost a week. At Nyerak, you can treat yourself to some goodies from the local shop and interact with the residents there, who are more than happy to indulge in a good conversation.
*Day 6: Nyerak – Tibb Cave (Trek 15-17 km. / 9 hours)
– 11,100ft to 10,760ft.
Stay in tent.After four days of walking on ice, you will now be an expert. So feel free to look around and soak in the surroundings. There’s a good chance of spotting ibex and bharal on the high slopes, and if you’re lucky, even a snow leopard walking along the ridge. Also look out for birds such as lammergiers and choughs sailing high above the valley. It’s the longest day of the trek through narrow gorges, which means climbing up a short distance by the bank of the river in places where a solid walking surface is unavailable.
Day 7: Tibb Cave – Gyalpo (Trek 10-11 km. / 5-6 hours)
10,760ft to 10,550ft.
– Stay in tent.Way back is tiring at the same time very interesting. After 5 days in this chilling region you get use to this environment. Snap shots of your favorite place, lying on the bed of ice, sharing your experience and the memories of trek.
*Day 8: Gyalpo – TilatDo – Leh (Trek 10-11 km. / 4 hours) 19th Jan 2019*
10,550ft to 10,390ft to 11,000ft.
– Stay in Guest house.We make our way back along the same way that we came, giving you the opportunity to soak in the sights that you probably missed. Trekkers along the way are sure to check with you on the route ahead, so be prepared to play guide and share your experiences
Day 09: Departure from Leh
Today, the mesmeric journey to one of the finest scenic destinations of India will ultimately come to an end. The entire experience, we are sure, would give you an unmatchable feeling of achievement and satisfaction. In the morning, check-out from the guesthouse and depart from the Leh airpor
Accommodation during the trek (Camping) and 3 stays at Leh hotel (Day 1, 2 and Day 8 according to Itinerary) on share basis
All meals during the trek
Trekking permits and forest camping charges
Services of an expert trek leader
Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers)
Transport from Leh to Chilling and Chilling to Leh
Meals during Hotel Stay
Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting.
Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the program, any extra running will be charges extra.
No Airport Pick up and Drop
Any personal porter charge
Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses during the trek.
Any kind of expense if you are coming back from the trek before the scheduled date
Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
Chadar trek environmental fee–Only if the local association decides to charge it in 2019
As per reports, local authorities are planning to levy additional environmental fee per trekker.
Wild Life : Rs 2000
ALTOA : Rs 500
Any such fee, if charged, will have to be directly or additionally borne by the trekkers themselves.
Terms & Conditions
The trek fee includes all costs of the trek from the start of the trek from Leh to the end of the trek at Leh along with the accomodation for Day 1 & Day 8
Backpack carrying: We expect all trekkers to carry their own backpacks
ON SPOT OFFLOADING If for some reason a trekker is unable to carry his or her backpack, while on the trek then he/she can offload the same by paying an additional charge. as per charged by the porter to be hired on spot.
Part offloading is not allowed. Charges will vary for last minute on slope offloading. The backpack cannot weigh more than 9 kgs. No suitcases/strolleys/duffel bags will be allowed.
For any climatic changes or unavoidable circumstances a buffer day may be provided. A minimal on spot fee would be collected from each of the trekkers.
The transport is arranged in shared cabs. Transport to and from Leh from the nearest airport can be arranged by us at an extra cost .Participants are expected to share the cost likewise.. We only arrange the vehicle pick up and drop.Hence we are not responsible for any issues during transport.
Drop out during trek: If for any reason a participant has to drop out from the trek on any day then we will make arrangements for his/her return to the nearest road head. A staff will accompany the participant to the nearest road head.
Fitness: A high altitude trek in the Himalayas requires considerable fitness.
Non-liability: We are not responsible for any loss/damage of your gears/equipment or other belongings on the trek.
Payment: (50 % payment of the trek fee) OR (100 % payment of the trek fee) ACCORDING TO CLIENT PREFERRED CANCELLATION POLICY, has to be done online through credit/debit card or net banking. Cheque/draft or cash is not accepted. Payment can be done only after you have received an email confirming your position on the trek. An email containing an account number that allows you to make the payment online will be sent to you . and within 12 hours of your payment , A mail confirming your booking for the trek along with the list to carry would be sent to you accordingly.
The rest of the payment should be paid in Cash on spot at arrival at base camp.
Drinking alchohol or any form of intoxication during the trek is strictly prohibited. If found flouting the rules, your participation on the trek will be cancelled with immediate effect.
- 2 photocopy of photo id proof (Voter Icard, Passport, Adhaar card) .Carry the original ID while coming for the trek
CANCELLATION POLICY :
Cancellation before 30days to the start of the trek – 75% refund
Cancellation between 30days – 10days to the start of the trek ––25% refund.
Cancellation between 10days to the start of the trek – no refund
(Above policy is only applicable for full payment of trek fees in advance)
Cancellation before 30 days to the start of the trek – 25% of the ADVANCE PAYMENT refund
Cancellation between 30 days and the start of the trek – no refund.
(Above policy is only applicable for 50% of the trek fee in advance)
The above mentioned package price is net, non commission able…